Here at ChiTown Futbol we run our own in-house leagues Monday through Sunday, consisting of Men’s, Women’s and Youth leagues.
We offer three 16-week sessions (Summer, Fall and Winter). Each session consists of 13 weeks of league play + 3 weeks of finals.
Check out our Home News Page for the latest information on our upcoming leagues!
Show Respect at all times. Failure to respect people and property means you forfeit your privilege to use the facility.
- No Drugs or weapons allowed.
- No Outside Food or Beverages.
- No Smoking.
- No Fighting.
- No Spectators allowed on the playing fields.
- Soccer Balls are allowed only on the playing fields.
At ChiTown Futbol failure to respect people and property means you forfeit your privilege to use the facility.
Download the 2014 Fall ChiTown Soccer League registration forms here:
There are 4 options for submitting your registration form. Choose which works best for you:
- Fax #: (312) 226-6509
- Email: ChiTownFutbol@gmail.com
- Drop off at the facility during regular business hours
- Upload using the form below